What is the Jet Peel facial?
The Jet Peel is THE treatment better-aging treatment par excellence (and by the way, a perfect alternative to injections). 100% natural, this technology propels air at a supersonic speedYes, you read that right - in the form of a jet. Thus, the various treatments and active ingredients, which are in very fine droplets, are propelled at high speed through the epidermis.
Firstly, the jet allows for a lymphatic drainage then to carry out an exfoliation of the skin as well as a peeling much more thorough than with a manual technique. Finally, the icing on the cake, an infusion of hyaluronic acid, peptides and vitamins (without needles or injections!) penetrates deeply to reveal skin at its maximum potential.
The expected benefits of the Jet Peel?
- Improved skin texture and the fabulous post-facial glow that we all love
- Intense hydration coupled with stimulation of collagen and elastin production
- Reduced wrinkles and skin with better density levels
- Improved pigmentation irregularity (dark spots, melasma) and attenuation of acne scars and other residual marks
- The skin looks much more awake (bye bye dark shadows and bags under the eyes)
Dangers and contraindications of Jet Peel
The Jeet Peel is a non-invasive treatment for the skin and does not present any danger or inconvenience for the skin. However, there are some contraindications. Indeed, the skin must not show signs of eczema, wounds, irritation or sunburn, it is not recommended to have UV sessions at least 1 week before the treatment, and avoid sun exposure the week following the Jet Peel treatment.
Jet Peel or HydraFacial?
Jet Peel and HydraFacial work in much the same way. In fact, both facials remove impurities while nourishing the skin. However, the Jet Peel gently exfoliates the skin, cleansing and moisturizing it to remove impurities while providing nutrients and active ingredients to the skin. The HydraFacial gently smoothes the skin by temporarily opening the pores to cleanse, exfoliate and remove impurities while providing the skin with the nutrients necessary to moisturize and protect it over the long term.
How does a Jet Peel session work?
1. First step, make-up removal! In order to offer the skin a better penetration of the care products that will follow, it is necessary to remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum that have settled on the skin during the day.
2. We then move on to lymphatic drainage. As for the Korean lift, it is always surprising to imagine a drainage of the skin without direct contact with it. However, as soon as the jet begins its work, we can feel that the gestures of the expert who accompanies it are similar to those that we can receive during a classic drainage. During this step, which aims toeliminate toxins and activate microcirculation, a detox water is propelled through the skin.
3. Once the skin is well detoxified, it is time to move on to exfoliation and peeling. Several solutions are possible, depending on the objectives of the session and the sensitivity of the skin, because the treatment is hyper-customizable. This exfoliating step is essential before moving on to the next one, since it will allow the elimination of dead cells and debris, even encrusted ones, for a deeper penetration of the active ingredients.
4. Last step: the infusion of the active ingredients. And the word "infusion" is well chosen: let's go for the bath of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and other active ingredients present in the fine droplets, which enter deeply into the epidermis. In Ellie's case, the expert works more particularly on the eye contour and the oval of the face, to erase in no time my short nights and the slackening of the skin in the lower part of the face.
After these four phases you can add boosters (anti-imperfection, anti-age or antioxidant) to maximize the effect of the treatment and target particular skin problems.
Our opinion on the Jet Peel treatment at Petit Med Spa in Paris
On the painless aspect : no pain in spite of the speed of propulsion of the jet, and on the contrary, I find myself adoring the cold side of these fine droplets which penetrate deeply.
On its effectiveness: even if it is recommended to do a cure of 4 to 6 sessions of Jet Peel, we observe results from the first session. In my case, my skin is smoother, plumper AND soothed. The oval of my face is more defined, and a special mention for my eye contour (it looks like I've finally caught up on my sleep!). I opted for a 2-session treatment, 7 days apart, and then one appointment per month to maintain this glow and toned skin - which I will hardly be able to live without.
Its universal and customizable aspect: whatever the problem, the jet peel offers stunning results and the expert will perform a skin diagnosis to target the needs of the skin and the results expected by the client.
Frequency and prices
A Jet Peel session lasts between 45 and 60 minutes. It costs €170 for a session, and €75 for boosters. For full details, visit Le Petit Med Spa.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 7pm, located in 6 Rue Lauriston, 75016 Paris.
The selection to take care of your skin after a Jet Peel session
For the serum, we opt for the Hyaluron Serum Susanne Kaufmanna little hydration bomb that allows to find comfort before using my usual moisturizer.
Our post-LEDs moisturizing selection